Auction Terms and Agreement
All purchases must be settled within 3 business days with:
- COMPANY OR PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted ONLY WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID SIGNED LETTER OF GUARANTEE ON BANK LETTERHEAD FROM YOUR BANK. Faxed copies will not be accepted!
Mr./Ms._______________ is a customer of our bank, and we will guarantee payment of checks written on account (#) ______, up to the amount of ($) ______ for purchases at the George Gideon Auctioneers Inc., date __________.
- All payment will be made payable to GEORGE GIDEON AUCTIONEERS INC. All Auction items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN. There is no guarantee as to make, model, year, miles, hours, or merchantability expressed or implied by Auctioneer and/or Owner, their employees or agents.
- Owner reserves the right to remove from, or add to, any Auction items, whether pictured or listed up to the end of Auction.
- Owner reserves the right to refuse any or all bids.
- All bidders are required to register prior to bidding on any Auction item. Owner & Auctioneer reserve the right to refuse registration to anyone who has not honored bids at prior Auctions.
- Sales tax will be collected on all taxable items, unless bidder has a valid sales tax number at the time of registration.
- While descriptions are believed to be accurate, information and quantities given by the Auction Company, Owner, or any other Auction personnel is offered only as a guide. Responsibility for proper nomenclature and identification of Auction merchandise is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders are advised to inspect items prior to purchasing. Any claim for miss description must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the Seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property. All sales are final once the item(s) have been removed from selling location.
- The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
- If an Auction item must be resold due to nonpayment, the original purchaser relinquishes all rights to the item and, their bidding privilege will be suspended.
- By accepting these terms, Buyer agrees to binding arbitration in Orange County, FL, as selected by GGAI, for any legal actions against GGAI.
FL DMV requires GGAI to transfer all titles and tags.
The fees for all titled items purchased by individuals are:
(add’l) transfer of existing plate………….……$65.00
(add’l) new decal fee……………………………$85.00
(add’l) purchase of new plate……………….…$410.00
A Late Fee of $40.00 is charged for any required paper work or information NOT provided by 3 days after the Auction.
Additional fees may apply.
No vehicles released until title transfer is completed.
All vehicles require tag and title work.
Temp Tags will ONLY be issued for State of Florida title transfers preforming an expired tag transfer or purchasing a new plate. Temp tags will NOT be issued for any other reason.