Auction Terms and Agreement
- All purchases must be settled within 3 business days with:
- COMPANY OR PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted ONLY WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID LETTER OF GUARANTEE FROM YOUR BANK. Faxed copies will not be accepted!
All payment will be made payable to GEORGE GIDEON AUCTIONEERS.
- All Auction items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN.
There is no guarantee as to make, model, year, miles, hours, or merchant-ability expressed or implied by Auctioneer and/or Owner, their employees or agents.
- Owner reserves the right to remove from, or add to, any Auction items, whether pictured or listed up to the end of Auction.
- Owner reserves the right to refuse any or all bids.
- All bidders are required to register prior to bidding on any Auction item. Owner & Auctioneer reserve the right to refuse registration to anyone who has not honored bids at prior Auctions.
- Sales tax will be collected on all taxable items, unless bidder has a valid sales tax number at the time of registration.
- While descriptions are believed to be accurate, information and quantities given by the Auction catalog, Auctioneer, Owner, or any other Auction personnel is offered only as a guide. Responsibility for proper nomenclature and identification of Auction merchandise is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders are advised to inspect items prior to purchasing. Any claim for miss description must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the Seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property. All sales are final once the item(s) have been removed from seller’s property.
- The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
- If an Auction item has to be resold due to nonpayment, the original purchaser relinquishes all rights to the item and, their bidding privilege will be suspended.
- By accepting these terms, Buyer agrees to binding arbitration in Orange County, FL, as selected by GGAI, for any legal actions against GGAI.
FL DMV requires GGAI to transfer all titles and tags.
THE TITLE TRANSFERS FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS MUST BE COMPLETED IN OUR OFFICE LOCATED AT: 2753 N HWY 441, ZELLWOOD, Fl. 32798
The fees for all titled items purchased by individuals are:
(ad’s) transfer of existing plate…………$65.00
(add’l) new decal fee…………………………$85.00
(add’l) purchase of new plate……………$410.00
A Late Fee of $40.00 is charged for any required paper work or information NOT provided by 3 days after the Auction.
Additional fees may apply.
No vehicles released until title transfer is completed.
All vehicles require tag and title work.
Temp Tags will ONLY be issued for State of Florida title transfers preforming a expired tag transfer or purchasing a new plate. Temp tags will NOT be issued for any other reason.
Register for Online Auctions
Click below to register for our Online Auctions
Registering automatically adds you to our mailing list
George Gideon Auctioneers, Inc.
Mailing: PO BOX 1179
Zellwood, FL 32798
Physical: 2753 N. HWY 441
Zellwood, FL 32798
(UPS & FedEx deliver to our physical address)
Facility Hours: 9am-4pm Monday-Friday
(office closes at 3pm)
Closed on holidays as posted